Compared to PE, PP-R has higher rigidity, particularly in the upper temperature range. The high resistance to chemicals and good long-term properties compared to many other materials, even at high temperatures, are characteristic for PP-R.
PP-R (Polypropylene-Random-Copolymerisate) with high molecular weight and high-heat stabilised, RAL 6017 May green.
• DIN EN ISO 15874
• DVGW (German Association for Gas and Water Applications)
• Corresponds to the KTW recommendation of the Federal Environmental Agency (UBA)
• Good resistance to chemicals
• Weather resistant
• Excellent processing
• Heating element socket welding
• Heating coil socket welding
• Heating element butt welding